More about Marimos –
-After arrival of the order, just put them in your aquarium, glass vase or jar after arrival. Make sure it has tap water, NOT filtered.
Marimos need minerals.
-If they float, carefully squeeze the air out. Once this is done, they will sink naturally.
-Marimo moss balls are naturally biological filter system, absorb unwanted ammonia, nitrites and nitrates from your aquarium. They are snail safe and do not cause algae to grow either.
-Marimos are the best ‘first-pets’. They are very low maintenance and look cute in the aquariums. They grow with your children and can be a lifelong pal to them.
-Marimo balls are a hit as a decorative item in social events, including weddings. Use them in a green theme event or as a return gift to children in a birthday party. Marimos are perfect gift items for all kinds of event.
*Note: Your Marimo has travelled a long distance to reach you. Give it a good rinse before it joins the rest of your aquarium family.
- ✔ INTRODUCE CHILDREN TO NATURE AND RESPONSIBILITY — Because the Nano Marimo Moss Balls from Luffy are so easy to care for, they make superb first pets for your child. Kids simply need to place their fun new pets into a water vessel of their choice and they are all set. These exotic living plants are a great way to teach your children about nature and how to care for another living being.7
- ✔ SPACE-SAVER COLLECTIBLE PET PLANT — Unlike traditional pets, the 0.5″ (1cm) Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls do not need a lot of room to move, a spacious place to sleep or a spot in your bed. As aquatic plants, the only real requirement for the moss balls to comfortably live is clean water. There is a wide variety of space conscious vessels appropriate for these compact marine pets such as small fish bowls, decorative dishes and even wine glasses.7
- ✔ HECTIC SCHEDULE? DON’T WORRY! THEY ARE FRIENDLY, REQUIRE LITTLE ATTENTION — Low maintenance Nano Marimo Moss Balls from Luffy require very little maintenance in order to survive. Because of this, people with hectic lives and busy schedules absolutely love these adorable aquatic pets. Place the marimo moss balls in room temperature water, keep them out of direct sunlight and change their water every few weeks; that’s all you need to do.7
- ✔ EXCELLENT PET FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES — Allergic reactions to common pets such as cats and dogs are generally caused by the fur, saliva and skin dander of those particular pets. Nano marimo moss balls have none of these allergens making them the perfect innocuous pet for people who may potentially have allergic reactions to other pets. They remain happily in the water and even when they are laying in your hand, the only risk is your hand getting a little wet.7
- ✔ UNIQUE LIVING FAMILY HEIRLOOM — Jewelry, fancy china and handmade quilts are all commonly passed down from one generation to the next. Start a new family tradition by giving the gift of a unique living aquatic plant that can survive for an amazing 100 years. Children, adults and elderly folks all benefit from the easy going companionship of the beautiful marimo moss balls. In short, they lasts FOREVER!