Hijina animal Himalayan licking salt contains 84 minerals and traces that are essential for live stock. Himalayan horse salt lick is 100% natural mineral salt lick helps replace lost electrolytes and maintain good health. Hard rock form is difficult for horse to bite off chunks, lasts 5-6 times longer than pressed salt licks. Salt is necessary for life same as human and animal classes. Himalayan rock salt is a great source of iron, potassium and magnesium- vital nutrients for maintaining your horses health. 100% natural mineral salt mined from the ancient Himalayan mountains (the purest form of salt available). The hijina best quality rose pink color salt is a result of the high mineral content of iron, potassium and magnesium, all vital for maintaining good health. Safe for all wildlife, including horses, cows, buffalo, camels, sheep, goats, pet, white tail deer, elk, caribou, and zoo & wild animals. Hole carved through the center of the rock with attach 3-1/2’l rope (included) for hanging, no need for a metal holder. Weather resistant and ideal for outdoors. They are completely additive and chemical free and never fumigated.
- Hijina salt licks are FDA approved and made from pure Himalayan Salt, safety harvested from ancient Himalayan mountains. Chemical-free and never fumigated. This is the purest form of salt available.
- Contains 84 minerals that are essential for healthy lives, including magnesium, iron, and potassium. When animals ingest the salt and minerals, it helps maintain strong bones and muscular strength, provides relief from tired and aching bones, and improve blood and heart health. The pink color indicates the high mineral content.
- The salt also encourages the animals to drink which can help prevent digestion problems. Our salt licks are safe for all wildlife: horses, cows, sheep, goats, deer, cattle, llamas, caribou, elk, etc. We even recommend salt licks for house pets such as dogs and ferrets.
- Comes with rope for hanging – no need for metal holders. Weather resistant, biting approved, our natural salt blocks last 6 times longer than pressed salt licks.
- 4-6pounds(2-3 kgs) each. If you’re not 100% satisfied, just let us know and we will help you solve any issues.