Have you always admired the majestic beauty of the Nordic landscapes? Now you can save on air tickets and live with your very own Icelandic scene in your aquarium. Recreate the lush knolls of Iceland, the zen gardens of Japan or even the hills of New Zealand with Luffy Moss Carpet.
Naturally fluffier and finer in texture in comparison to other moss carpets that are available out in the market, the lush green moss carpet by Luffy gives any aquascape a beautiful, refined finish. Betta fish will naturally gravitate towards the softer, finer feel of this Marimo moss. You’ll notice your betta or guppies start playing and rolling about on the Luffy Moss Carpet, to help calm and reduce their stress.
Your Luffy Moss Carpet, measures 3.5″ by 2″ (9 cm by 5 cm), is flexible and curves to cover any surface; from gravel floors, rock walls to sculptural shapes and driftwood. Depending on the size of your space, you can tie some of these to metal meshes and onto any surface you wish. Over time, watch as your Marimo Moss Carpet grows and spreads over the surface into a naturally beautiful, breathtaking aquascape.
- BEAUTIFUL MOSS CARPET — Transform your aquascape into a captivating scene out of the legendary plains of Iceland with these emerald green, lush Luffy moss on a metal carpet mesh sheet measuring 3.5″ by 2″ (9 cm by 5 cm). This won’t fade in water and gives a lifelike natural look that you and your aquatic pet will surely love.
- FAVOURED BY BETTA FISH — Luffy Moss Carpet has a naturally finer texture than other moss, This makes it soft and comforting for betta fish. They will enjoy swimming and gently brushing over the surface of your moss. This will serve as an excellent playground for your aquatic pet which adds extra fun. This never withers and can add a green vibe to your plain backdrop.
- MARIMOS MOSS AS A NATURAL FILTER — Marimo’s are the ideal moss to add to your aquarium, as they won’t cause algae in your betta tank. The Marimo Moss balls can actually act as a natural filter as they use decomposed floating particles as a source of food. Guaranteed 100% natural moss.
- BENDS AND FOLDS — The flexible metal mesh curves to cover any surface, from rock floors, to wall structures, artistic sculptures, and even driftwood. You are free to be creative and enjoy decorating your aquascape as you’ve always wanted it to be.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE, MAXIMUM MERRIMENT —- Since this Betta Carpet has a metal mesh underneath, you can cut this into two or more pieces (particularly when you have a smaller tank). Place over your desired surface and watch as they continue to grow. They will create a beautiful aquascape with minimal work. Isn’t it awesome to know that now you can decorate your betta tank with minimum responsibility and maintenance?