Includes an 8 ounce supply of Invertebrate Pellets (about 1 year). This is the staple food we feed our inverts in-house here at Aquatic Arts. Each pellet is actually quite a bit of food, so make sure you don’t overfeed! Your food will arrive in a sturdy plastic container that is both resealable and recyclable.
These pellets are ideal for all kinds of invertebrates including Crabs (Hermit, Fiddler, Panther, etc), Crayfish, Shrimp, Snails, and more! Guaranteed to cause a feeding frenzy for all types of hungry invertebrate. Feed one pellet per 5 shrimp every other day. For crayfish or panther crabs, feed one pellet per crayfish or crab every other day. For snails, feed one pellet per 5 snails every other day, or less if pellets remain uneaten.
Spirulina, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour High Gluten,Green Pea Powder, Propylene Glycol, Fish Oil, Stabilized, Brewers Yeast, Lecithin Dry, Zucchini Powder, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder, Zeolite with Vitamins and Minerals.
- SINKING PELLET FOOD: For crabs (panther, hermit, fiddler), crayfish, freshwater fish (cichlid, tetra), shrimp, snails, turtles, axolotl, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: to maximize color in all types of invertebrates.
- BULK SUPPLY: Enough food to feed 10-15 shrimp, 1-2 crayfish, or 10-15 snails for over a year.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION: Encourages faster growth and breeding. Fortified with calcium for healthy exoskeleton growth.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: Ideal for a wide variety of freshwater aquarium pets – including small nano tank animals and large crawfish.