This listing is for 10 Aquatic Arts Breather Bags. Breathing bags are a revolutionary product that has totally changed the way live aquatic animals are shipped. Instead of using 1/4 water and 3/4 oxygen (which requires an oxygen tank), you fill the bag ALL the way with water! This means that the animals inside are not violently sloshed around during shipping, there is more water to insulate and absorb waste, and there is less space taken up by the bag! These breathing bags are also thicker than others on the market, meaning there is no need to double bag unless large crayfish or fish with tough and sharp dorsal spines are being shipped.
- New technology for aquatic animal transportation, this breathing bag lets oxygen enter and carbon dioxide escape. This means there is NO need to fill with extra air or oxygen.
- Thicker material and more resistant to tearing and pinholes than other brands. Tired of bags that have poor quality control and thin material that leaks under pressure? Try these bags.
- These are the same bags that Aquatic Arts uses for all live aquatic animal shipments, even crayfish.
- More resistant to dorsal spines and invertebrate claws than other breathing bags.
- Does not require double bagging for most animals, unlike other breathing bags.