▲1. Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
▲2. Detection range: 8-9 meters depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range)
▲3. Power supply: solar power +3x AA size rechargeable batteries or 9 V, 200mA adapter.
▲4. If adapter plugged, the item will keep working, the PIR sensor will not work.
▲5. If there are a few days as cloudy or rainy, you can charge the item via the adapter.
▲6. Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
▲1. It happens that human can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in a children and baby playing ground area.
▲2. Do not cover up the PIR sensor
▲3. To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.
- ◆Effective: Intense ultrasonic signal to scare the Dogs, Cats, Wild Boars, Mouse, Birds and more other animals away from your zone, house, garden, or yard more.
- ◆Safe & ECO-Friendly: No chemical components threatens human’s health, the Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers and then the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests.
- ◆Energy-Saving: Powered by solar energy, cordless and rechargeable, high efficiency and low power consumption.
- ◆Weatherproof: All year-round and virtually all weather conditions still 100% working.
- ◆Easy installation: It can be mounted in ground with the provided spike, or hang on wall through the back slot (With direct sunshine recommended)